Blue Force Gear VCAS, Unpadded
Blue Force Gear has been an industry leader since 2004. By continually innovating their products to improve the overall performance of end-users across the globe. The durability, comfort and ease-of-use by way of their Quick Adjuster bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. The Patented Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry friend, expert, and former 1st SFOD-Delta operational member Larry Vickers and author of the Vickers Guide series of firearms books, the Vickers Sling™ incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the two-point sling effective and durable – the choice tactical sling requested by name. The Vickers Sling™ has been our most popular product of all, with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries, making it the clear choice for an AR15 sling. Attachment hardware is sold separately, but we recommend our sweet Topo QD Swivels.
- Nylon adjusters and triglides
- Secured with triglides through swivels, loops or combined with sling hardware
- Reversible (Muzzel Up – traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns) carry for Military Applications
- 1.25” sling webbing (Unpadded)
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA®, polyurethane coated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Class 3 finish that meets the MIL-DTL-32439B, that meets the nIR Spectral Reflectance properties.
- Length: 54” – 64”
- Made in The USA
- NSN: 1005-01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown, As issued with the M27), 1005-01-625-4470 (Black), and 1005-01-632-4682 (Black – Padded)